Always use cleaning products that are safe for children and pets!
- If children are assisting you with cleaning, please strive to use natural, non-toxic products!
Keep your children away from toxic detergents or chemicals!
- Make sure all cleaning products are always closed tightly & kept away from children and pets!
- Never re-label any hazardous products!
- If you re-package any cleaning product, be sure to properly re-label the container!
- Educate your children regarding the handling, use, and possible dangers of hazardous cleaning products!
- If a child or pet ingests any harmful cleaning product, call 1-800-222-1222 immediately to locate the Poison Control Center in your state!
- If your child or pet has collapsed or is not breathing, call 911 immediately!
Be sure to use precaution and think safety when using any cleaning products!
- Try to use gloves whenever using cleaning chemicals!
- Always follow manufacturers’ directions!
- If you experience an allergic reaction when using a specific cleaning product, cease using the product immediately and contact your physician right away!
- Bathrooms can be a major source of cleaning headaches! To minimize bathroom cleaning, keep a bottle of your favorite bathroom cleaner and a roll of paper towels under your bathroom sink, and periodically wipe-down your sinks and faucets!
- Don’t let your laundry control you! Control your laundry! Designate a day of the week that you do laundry, & stick to it! Add an additional day if necessary! For example, you might designate one day during mid-week and one day on the weekend that you spend time keeping up with laundry! Have all family members put laundry in one location!
- Stay organized! Remember, have a place for everything, and put everything in its place! Every family member should learn the habit of “if you get it out, put it back when you’re finished!” Being organized greatly helps reduce stress! If you get behind--call us! And we’ll help reduce your stress!
MOPS' N BUCKETS CLEANING COMPANY LLC